We are a community crypto, NFT, Blockchain & media company that currently has 27,800 followers on TikTok. Our mission is to provide education & information about Cryptocurrency, Web3, Blockchain, and NFT to contribute to advancing mass adoption in Indonesia.
We are a results-driven working culture – where each team member is empowered to contribute ideas and work on their own schedule. We don’t dictate where, when, and how many hours you work. You will be expected to learn fast and keep pace with our rapidly-evolving nature of work, as we continue building towards a product-market fit.
Our Office is based in Yogyakarta, we implemented a hybrid working culture (20% Office and 80% Remote).
We are looking for interns who are really passionate about crypto, blockchain, NFT industry.
You will assist the core team with a number of different tasks, as needed. These will include (but not be limited to):
- Website application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Performing Website updates.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Passionate in crypto, blockchain, NFT space
- Solid knowledge in programming applications.
- Proficient in CMS like WordPress
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- You will learn about building startups, web3, distributed teams, and get the chance to contribute to the bleeding-edge future of this space.
- You will get to work with some smart people building cool products.
- Office & WiFi space.
- You will get a mentorship that really expert in their field.
- You will gain skills & real experiences working in crypto, blockchain, NFT industry and build up your resume, CV, and Portfolio.
- Free Lunch & Drinks.
- Certificate after completion internship program (min. 6 months).
- Please note, at this time all of interns engaging as unpaid contributors and we are unable to offer financial compensation. That said, paid opportunities might come up later as we secure external funding.